Part-time production assistant role
A bit about us:
The Thoughtful Gift Company was founded in 2017 by Hannah Slowey. Focusing on personalised prints that are inspired by Australian wildlife and culture, the brand seeks to give our customers the opportunity to give truly unique one of a kind gifts. We are a small but growing business based in Hornsby.
Would you like to help us go the extra mile to delight our customers? Do you enjoy making things and relish the idea of fulfilling beautiful gift orders? We are looking for a part-time production assistant to join our team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with customer enquiries across our selling platforms
- Making Orders:
- Using Photoshop templates to personalise prints with order details
- Framing and packaging prints
- Understanding and assisting with dispatch and delivery
- Assisting with stock control
You will need to:
- Be an excellent verbal and written communicator
- Care about the detail and have high standards
- Have good problem-solving skills with the ability to work things out logically
- Be organised, committed and good at time management
- Enjoy making things
- Be a competent photoshop user
- Be self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Be able to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
- Bring energy, flexibility and good sense of fun!
- Join us as soon as possible
- Normal hours to be 9.30am – 2.30pm Monday to Friday with additional weekend or evening hours possible during peak occasion. We also operate a limited production during school holidays so there can be flexibility for parents with school age children.
- Salary dependent on experience
If you think you’re the sort of person we’re looking for, please email Hannah (email@example.com) as soon as possible with your CV and covering letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. Closing date for applications is Wednesday 16th October 2019.